Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Paris Fashion Week

Paris was... Paris!  The world's fashion capital for centuries did not disappoint.  Every designer had something noteworthy so I've just pulled out a few that caught my eye.  I'm so into pastels and cute 50's or 60s styles for summer and you can totally see this in the selection of designers I have chosen to put on here.

Isabel Marant
Edgy but feminine at the same time.  I really liked the mox of pink 'girly' pieces and metallics.


Viktor & Rolf
Interesting dresses as usual, pastels were used a fair bit like a lot of the other designers I chose to show on here.


Alexander McQueen
At the moment I am really interesting in boroque and medieval influences and there is no denying that they are well and truly in this collection.


Chanel and Louis Vuitton
How similar are these two?  I like them both, but I just think they are so similar in a lot of ways...

No comments:

Post a Comment