Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Milan Fashion Week (finally)

So far, New York has been my favourite week by far.  I just didn't feel the same immediate liking to the looks in the London and Milan shows.  There were some exceptions though that I thought were pretty amazing. 

Dolce & Gabbana's vegetable prints were very unusual but somehow worked and could be the new Prada fruit print!  I guess that's what makes this design duo so successful.


Etro also really appealed to me.  I think it was the graphic prints and lines worked in with so many different colours.  The silhouettes were really well though through and fluid and feminine but slightly tailored at the same time.


I didn't loooove D&G but I'll add them here on the end because of the innovative ways they've used scarves for everything - skirts, shoes, dress.

No comments:

Post a Comment