Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Converted

When Chanel released the "Boy Bag Collection" I was quick to judge harshly and refused to like the new range of handbags and wallets.  How could Lagerfeld throw in anything that even leans towards androgyny?  I mean with the 2.55, the classic flap and the Mademoiselle ranges are all extremely feminine.  But very recently something has changed, I don't know what but I have been converted to loving this collection.  I would go as far as saying I would prefer one of these bags over possibly the world's most effortlessly chic, timeless handbag the black quilted classic flap, because everyone seems to be carrying one these days.  The Boy Bags are much less common but still recognisable as Chanel to a half trained eye.  I'm defnitely in lust, deep lust and love may soon be coming...


 And some favourite individual pieces...

No comments:

Post a Comment