Sunday, August 21, 2011

Inspiration

If there's one thing that gets me through it's looking at photos on The Coveteur.  Having a wardrobe similar to any of those featured on the site is definitely a goal I aspire to, and they're just so pretty to look at.  So I've just plucked a few images from some wardrobes that I would class as noteworthy.

Khloé Kardashian's impressive shoe collection, keeping in mind this is only one section of it, and Hervé Léger dress.
 Nicky Hilton's Balenciaga bag and Alexander McQueen scarf collections and classic Chanel pumps.



Stylist Annabel Tollman's Hermes bag and Valentino shoes.



Louise Roe's Giles dress and Christian Louboutin shoes.


On that note I should probably get back to uni work now I'm fuelled with inspiration!


No comments:

Post a Comment